Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Negativity and evil...

I've been disturbed since Sunday night. I have a strong gut feeling that something bad is about to happen at home. Probably a huge arguement. I know who the culprit is for my dad's mood swings and asshole behavior. Let's see how it goes when I go home tonight.

How is it possible that one person's negativity can affect so many people -if not everyone- around. Why is it that someone can work hard all day long, with a smile on their face, yet the minute one person walks in with a frown and negative attitude, it can change all that? Why would someone be so mean?

My mom worked hard all day long last Sunday. She barbequed, cooked other things, and was happy. My dad comes home with a frown on his face and doesn't even say a single word to her and goes to sleep. Why would he do that? What could mumma have possibly done to have deserved that? She asked him at least 3 times (that I heard) if she can get him chicken or steak. No answer. WTF?!

Last night I went home and asked him how his day was. He was about to say something, but then he just made a face and said, "It was ok." Why does someone have to be so dramatic? If something is bothering you, say it, for God's sake! Why are you punishing your wife for something she didn't do. She barbequed because you wanted to last week. This is the thanks that she gets?? Evil. Can't he just be nice and act like a good husband -not even good father- and give his wife the love and care that she deserves... just for a month?? I keep telling myself that it's not my marriage and I don't have to sort things out for them, but it breaks my heart to see my mom hurting.

...which brings me to tomorrow's topic: marriage through my eyes.

No comments: