Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Daily Laugh

After reading this, I almost fell off my chair, laughing! Thanks for sharing, Martha!!

Supermodel Upset Over Hilton Dress Steal

Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr was left shattered at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show when Paris Hilton "stole" her favorite outfit.
Kerr reveals Hilton showed up 10 minutes before the show opened at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on November 15 and decided she wanted to close the catwalk show.
Organizers told her to pick an outfit and she chose a pink dress that Kerr had been allocated.
Upset Kerr says, "I was standing by my rack and she goes, 'I want that dress,' and she pointed to my dress, my pretty pink dress, the one I was really proud of ... and she stole it."
In a post on her blog, Kerr admits she felt like hitting the heiress with her handbag, but she calmed down and let karma take care of her feelings -- in the shape of Naomi Campbell, who was another late show for the event.
She explains, "Paris is about to walk out for the finale and Naomi walks in, so they rip the dress off Paris, she's standing there naked and they put it on Naomi.
"I thought, that's karma for you, darling."

No comments: